Saturday, January 18, 2014

I wish I'd never taken this excursion around the bay


Well internet, I'm in the mood for sea shanties about people dying and that means one thing - it's almost exam week!


Excursion Around The Bay by Great Big Sea on Grooveshark

"Oh me, oh my, I heard me old wife cry,
Oh me, oh my, I think I'm gonna die!
Oh me, oh my, I heard me old wife say,
I wish I'd never taken this excursion around the bay!"

Going into highschool a lot of people told me horror stories about how terrible the workloads were. Luckily, I have somewhat decent time management skills, so for the last 3.5 ish years I've managed to get a good night's sleep and get my homework done.

However, the next two weeks of my life are destined to fit the stereotype and be absolute hell. Oh well! I'm already out in the water, no turning back now.

Good luck fellow highschool friends. Listen to lots of disco music, put a fake smile on your face, and we'll sail through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment