Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hello all


Hello! Welcome to the inaugural post of this blog. I don't have readers yet, so I will ask myself questions to get things started. Don't judge. 

"So, author of this blog, who are you?"

I'm E, an almost-adult-like person living in Ontario. I play the flute, piccolo, and piano. I am a proud band nerd, and I hope to be going into music education this fall. I love to bake and cook in my free time. I'm semi-fluent in French. Terrible puns are my favourite form of humour. I have a vast knowledge in all things Harry Potter related that is sadly under utilised at present.

My mom writes the blog "I can fly, just not up". She's funny and likes Benedict Cumberbatch a lot.

"What can I expect you to post on this blog?"

Hopefully I'll be posting pictures and recipes from my baking adventures. Music anecdotes. Flute related frustration. Funny stories from my fascinating life. Sad break-up poetry (but not really).

"Why are you starting a blog anyways?" 

I'm currently enrolled in a writer's craft in school, and it's a ton of fun! I hope to keep writing even after my semester is over, so this is a good place to do that. (also my deep wisdom needs to be shared with the world)

Stay tuned, friends! 

1 comment:

  1. E, I look forward to your baking brilliance and words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete